Thursday 18 August 2011

Clearomizer


Harga: RM40 - 5 pieces

1.5ml capacity
2.8 ohm
No leaking
Refillable
Easy to maintain then normal atomizer
Suitable for Ego, KGO, VGO & 510 header
Nice throat hit (depend on your liquid type and flavor) and great vapor (VG)

Postage fee: Free

Fast processing. Pay before 2.00pm, i will post to you on the same day.

No warranty offered.

First comes first serve basis.

Call/sms me: 017-7560717 Nizam for fast reply.

If you need E-power kit set please see my other posting.

Thank You and have a great day. Happy Vaping :)





2 comments:

  1. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.vapor cartomizers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely explained the topic geek bars is one of the more popular brands offering disposable vapes in the UK and is available in 24 flavors offering 600 puffs from each vape Solo + 600 Puff Disposable Vape.

    ReplyDelete